Fill out the form below to contact Brian Walker (Director) or Britany Trujillo (Administrative Assistant). You can also find other links below.
950 Environmental Way
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
605 Capital Ave
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I receive phone calls from my child?
Juveniles are provided an opportunity for one collect phone call per day and are restricted to calling only parents, grandparents, legal guardians, probation officer, and attorneys. They cannot receive incoming calls.
Juveniles can only call numbers that have been approved and added by our staff to our system. Be sure to contact us so that we may verify your number. Follow the directions (PDF) to place a deposit on your phone number. You will not be able to find the Juvenile by name or inmate booking number.
Who can visit juveniles?
Authorized Visitors during regular visitation are:
- Legal Guardians
- Siblings over the age of 18
When are the visiting times?
Regular visiting is on Wednesday from 7 to 8 pm and Sunday from 3 to 4pm.
Is there a Mental Health Clinician?
Yes, the facility Clinician works Monday through Friday. The Clinician works with other agencies to help connect juveniles with services when necessary and conducts risk assessments. Formal Counseling is not conducted.
What are the rules when I visit my child?
All visits are “no contact” and visitors must sign in prior to entry.
- Picture identification must be presented each time you visit to verify your identity.
- Visitors are routinely requested to empty their pockets prior to entering for visits, and may be subject to a search. If visitors refuse, their visitation may be denied.
- Visitors will be denied access to the facility if they are believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Personal property and/or anything that could be considered hazardous and/or dangerous is not allowed inside the facility. This includes, but is not limited to:
- All purses
- Cigarette lighters
- Large belt buckles
- Pocket knives
- No cell Phones are allowed.
Does my child have access to medical care?
Yes, the facility nurse works Monday through Friday. Please advise staff of any medical issues including medication requirements, allergies or any special care instructions.
Can juveniles receive mail?
Juveniles may receive mail and are given 2 stamps per week if they wish to send mail. A return address is required and must include full name and address of sender.